H-Scene You can choose 1 from the 3 heroines to have sex with. Then, choose whatever H-Scene that you want. Explanation : Right text : 淫力 = Your H-Point. Used for attacking or upgrading status or skill. 戦段 = Combat level. Used when attacking the castle. * 攻 = Attack * 防 = Defense * 反 = Response, or Dexterity. For evade and hit rate. When battling with enemy, if you see blue color in your stat, then you will find it hard to defeat it because your stat is not enough. Left text : 難易度 = Difficulty. How much point of requirement to do that event. 段階 = Level. After reaching level 3, you already master it. The difficulty point will decrease. タイトル = The name of the event. 取得淫力 = The amount of H-Point restored. ボーナス = Some bonus after the event. * 攻 = Atk * 防 = Def * 反 = Res * 淫力アップ = Increase H-Point. Status Explanation : Name 戦段 = Combat level. ルート分岐 = Heroine route. We can see what route we will get. It's convenient, right? * 通常ルート = Normal route * トゥルールート = True route * 鬼畜ルート = Kichiku route Love - may affect the heroine route パラメーター = Parameter, character stat. * 淫力 = H-point * 障壁 = HP * 攻撃力 = Attack power * 防御力 = Defense power * 反応力 = Response power The text in up-right is the achievement from one of the character. エッチ回数 = How much time the heroines have sex. 戦闘回数 = How much time she battle. 勝利数 = How much time she win. 敗北数 = How much time she lose. 撃破キャラ = Enemy List that has been defeated by her. The button in low right is : キャラ変更 = Change Character. 一括表示 = See status for all character. 敵状態 = See enemy in map スキル習得 = Learn Skill. Look below. You can only choose 3 from that much option. Everytime you choose, the point to choose again will increase by 20 H-Point. So, it's 40 H-Point in the start, and 80 Point at the end. Character Ikusabe Takamaru Main Hero in Choukousennin Haruka. Born to be Jougenshuu leader generation 23. His ability is power transfer to his partner through sex. Learn Judo from Kyougen. Takamori Haruka Jougenshuu from the past that has been lived for hundred years. Become an elite in short time under Subaru's training. Came to Japan at present to protect the Jougenshuu leader, Takamaru. She is kind, beautiful, and considerate to other. She is really fit to be my wife. Shihoudou Narika Kyougen's daughter. A tsundere. She is 3 old younger from Takamaru. One of the present-in-training Jougenshuu. Have an inferiority complex with Haruka. Subaru Elite Jougenshuu from the past who lose to Hagane Itto. Her left hand has been cut off from that fight. After that, she is continuously tortured and raped by Noroi until Noroi came to Japan at present. In that time, Subaru has been brainwashed and start to attack Haruka and the other. After defeating her, she will return to Jougenshuu as ally. Kurogane Akira An ex-Jougenshuu. Used to be a bodyguard for Takamaru's father, just like Haruka. Too bad Takamaru's father didn't choose her. Up till now, she still have the feeling for Takamaru's father. Oh and a note, she won't let anyone "Nakadashi" her except Takamaru's father.(Oh Shi-!) Mukuroi Ensai One of the leader of Noroi. He looks like a ghoul with a sword stuck in his body. Hagane Itto One of the leader of Noroi and also Haruka's brother. The strongest Sword Master who can beat Subaru. He will become one of the Jougenshuu when he defeated. Orochimaru One of the leader of Noroi who use Scythe as his main weapon. At past, he lose to Haruka and Subaru, but when he came to Japan at present, he lose again (Huh?) After Haruka beat him, he will leave Noroi while trying to eliminate Noroi's Curse, which make him cannot betray Noroi. Kikyou Dayuu One of the leader of Noroi. Basically, she is sex maniac. In her tower, lies a lot of dead man body who died of 'liquid'. (now, that is one of the horrible way to died...) Kyougen who captured by her almost died too. (In that horrible way too) Kimonjutsu Kiminadzuki One of the soldier of Noroi who really hates man. After defeating her, you can 'taste' her to increase Takamaru's Libido. Kimongen Kiaru MAIL One of the soldier of Noroi who also have the job as delivering letter. Also one of the Enemy Girl that can be 'tasted' after defeating her to increase Takamaru's Libido. Oh, and yes. She is really hot, and loli! And the others xD. Too lazy to write. Afterwords Choukousennin Haruka have a lot of CG and H-Scene. Maybe for the first time playing this, you will find it disgusting to see Rape Scene of Haruka and the others. But after some time playing it, I prefer the rape one better than the normal xD My switch has been flipped I guess. Better not playing this if you cannot withstand to cum at least 3 times or more. LOL.
Sabtu, 02 Maret 2013
Minggu, 31 Juli 2011
This time, I will explain about all 4 Drama CD of Kara no Shoujo. They were made after the original Japanese game has been released, with about approximately 1 for 3 months each, with the ending on Comicket 77 for Ruri no Yume. (Dunno if they (red-Innocent Grey) wanted to make it again, but maybe they will jumped directly to Kara no Shoujo 2).
Note that all of the character here have the same seiyuu, except Tokisaka Reiji. Since in the original game he didn't have any seiyuu. The good one, his seiyuu is awesome. He can express all of the emotion Reiji's have in all part of this drama cd! That was the bliss of having drama cd!
Okay, this is all of the Drama CD of Kara no Shoujo!
Drama CD 1 : 六識事件 (Rokushiki Jiken) : Reiji’s past, where his fiancee, Yukiko still alive. Ended with Reiji found Yukiko after brutally murdered, just like in the one of the CG in Kara no Shoujo (headless body crucified on pond).
Drama CD 2 : ネアニスの卵 (Neanis no Tamago) : From the beginning of the game, until meets with Touko and talking together with her on the side of the lake. Until Touko said “Tokisaka-san can become my love partner, you know?”
Drama CD 3 : シェオルの殻 (Sheoru no Kara ) : Continued from last track until the end, including the incident with Rokushiki Makoto and finally gets Touko back from him. Then Touko wanted to go to Italy in order to continue painting, and the story end there. There’s a lot of special track in here, including Kuchiki Touko’s special diary from the beginning until the end, also there’s free talk between Fujiko, Mizuhara Touko and Kuchiki Touko that so hilarious.
You can read the synopsis in here.
Special Drama CD : ルリノユメ (Ruri no Yume), limited edition from C77 that cames with an artbook : The Epilogue of Kara no Shoujo. After years by years (2 years), Touko is in Italia and training with a teacher for painting. This drama cd is all about what happen with her in Italia. The story ends with Touko finally have the courage, and wanted to said “I love you, Tokisaka-san. Can I be your bride?” to Reiji when she’s coming back to Tokyo.
You can read the synopsis in here.
That was all. For the first two, they are the same like in the original game, so I won't bother making a synopsis for it. For the one whos busy with works (with no such time to play the original game), hearing this drama cd from the first until the end is a good way to spend times while ending this epic story Kara no Shoujo.
Enjoy then :D
Then lets' begin :
Part 1 :
- Part 1 begins with Tokisaka and Yukari go to picnic together (or should i said sleeping on her lap near the lake) after Kusaka's case has been solved.
- Tokisaka was called by Yukari and the rest in order to become supervisor for easter festival in Ouba Private Girls Academy. Yukari and the others are preparing the egg for used in easter festival. After completing some, Tokisaka heard Tojiko scream and runs to her. He notice the finger inside the broken egg that fall into the floor.
- Tokisaka visits Mizuhara Touko's resident and meets her mother. They both talking about how Touko in school, then leave after hearing the occupation of her.
- Tokisaka meets Tojiko in the road and decided to buys her a ring for celebrating her novel that's gonna sold near future. Tojiko also ask Tokisaka to bring her into his office and the event where the ring is stuck into her finger is happened now.
- Mizuhara Touko and Kuchiki Touko's monologue. They're talking to each other beside the lake about Tokisaka. Mizuhara Touko runs away while crying because the Touko she's talking to isn't the Touko that she knows before.
- A party will be held inside Tokisaka's house about Tojiko's novel that gonna be released. For a long time, Tojiko didn't appears at all. Suddenly a phone cames. It was from Uozomi that tells about a new limb they newly found that have a ring stuck in one of the finger.
- Mizuhara Touko and Kuchiki Touko talking to each other again. Mizuhara Touko shout to Touko and wanted for Touko to break away with Tokisaka. Kuchiki touko swayed and wishing for Tokisaka to hurriedly find her past before she breaks from this pain she's had.
- Mizuhara Touko's monologue. She wanders around mindlessly then accidentally meets with Mamiya Shinji. She was killed afterwards.
- Kuchiki Touko's monologue when she was running away from her home.
- Another new limbs have been found. Uozumi, Tokisaka and Natsume talking together in her autopsy room and said that the new limbs belong to Mizuhara Touko. Tokisaka once again shocked and unable to bear his anger.
- Tokisaka goes to meet Mizuhara Touko's mother again in her residence to talks about her dead daughter. Then tokisaka search her room and found some evidence about Katsuragi Shin and the sample of article Sheoru no Kara.
- Tokisaka brings all of the evidence he's found from Touko's room to his house. Yukari notice the text 'sample' that was written on the Sheoru no Kara's article. Tokisaka hurriedly phone Uozumi to ask about the real identity ofK atsuragi Shin and found he was Mamiya Shinji. He also got the information that Mamiya Shinzo have another atelier. Both of them decided to goes there together on the next morning.
- As they came, Uozumi, Tokisaka and Natsume smells the corpse from outside of Shinzo's atelier. They decided to break through he house and found 4 bodies of the girl in a shell that identically looks like the Kara no Shoujo painting. From the 4 of the corpse, Tokisaka notice that both of it was including Mizuhara Touko and Tojiko. Tokisaka said "Sorry that I'm late to found you, Tojiko."
- From the next moment, Mamiya Shinji become top-most-wanted in the country. They search Shinji's apartments and found another evidence. There's also a text written "Finally I found mother! I found someone that match with Misa, Touko!" Tokisaka surprised and immediately orders Uozumi to hurriedly ask police to protect Touko.
- While at it, Uozumi and Tokisaka goes together to Shinzo's house and investigated him, including the whereabout of Shinji, but Shinzo didn't said anything helpful. Both of them decided to leave the things as of now.
- Tokisaka got another information, and he go to Gunma. Right there, he found a small chapel that being used also for Orphanage House. He meets Katsugari Motoko, which also Stella's mother. Tokisaka also meets with Stella here.
- Touko's monologue. She suddenly meets with Mamiya Shinji somewhere, but can't remember who he is, but something inside her is telling her that he know this person, but unable to remember. In this time, Mamiya Shinji already hold captive of her. He keeps on calling Touko with "Mother". They both walking in the forest and rains pour down afterwards. Touko was frightened from the madness that comes from Shinji.
Part 1 done - ending theme Puzzle by Shimotsuki Haruka.
Part 2 :
This part was totally different with the original game.
-Shinji leaves Touko in the forest and he tried to find any kind of tool from the chapel near them. (As luck goes, Shinji and Touko is also in Gunma) Tokisaka notice someone was moving around in front of the chapel. With quick response, he captured Mamiya Shinji. After confined Shinji, Tokisaka ask Stella to search for Touko that should be near this place. Mamiya shinji was talking like crazy person. Stella found Touko that almost faint due to cold and immediately brings her to the Chapel. Shaking, she looks so glad when reunited with Tokisaka. Still in that condition, Touko hits Mamiya Shinji because he's the one who killed her best friend, Mizuhara Touko.
- Touko is resting in the chapel while Mamiya Shinji already being captured. Tokisaka and Touko talking to each other in the bed where Touko resting.
- Both of them goes back to Tokyo by train. Touko keeps on talking about Mamiya Shinji and still don't know anything about herself, asking about where is her place of belong. Just when both of them are in a good atmosfer, Stella shout and interrupt both of them.
- The conclusion of Mamiya Shinzo, Mizuhara Mio, and the whereabout of Misa in the basement below Mamiya Shinzo's house. Tokisaka confused wether he will tell Touko of what becomes of her mother.
- Tokisaka visit Touko that resting in the hospital due to incident before. Touko wanted to be herself alone, so Tokisaka saying goodbye goes out.
- Tokisaka meets Stella afterwards and a name "makoto" spills out from Stella's mouth. But Tokisaka still didn't remember that name. Uozumi yelled in the hospital and notice Tokisaka. He said that the Misa's body is gone. Stella, innocently asking "Rokushiki Misa" ? Tokisaka felt a sudden rage that already being locked 6 years ago. Now he know the true identity of Rokushiki Makoto, and he was already in this hospital, hiding by become one of the doctor. Tokisaka runs to where Touko is, but she's already missing. Tokisaka ask Uozumi to search outside because the window is open, however, noticed that it was just a fluke. Tokisaka search from inside the hospital by himself, carrying his gun that he never used since 6 years ago.
- Tokisaka meets with Dr. Saito and both of them talking to each other (the details are written in the game's dialogue). At the end of conversation, Makoto stand and opens his locker on the corner of his room to make Tokisaka knows that Touko is being held in there. Just before Tokisaka use his gun, Uozumi cames and capture Makoto. Tokisaka runs to Touko afterwards and saved her. Touko cried in Tokisaka's lap, and Tokisaka's can't bear his feeling to cry too.
- Rokushiki Makoto is captured, and the case from 6 years ago is finished. While tokisaka talking to himself, Yukiko's spirit come and talking to Tokisaka. She wished for Tokisaka to not trapped by the past and move forward. She also saying sorry for not making Tokisaka to hold their baby.
- Conclusion. All of them will be visited Moon World. Uozumi comes first and tried to propose to Kyoko. After several tries failed, in the end he can said it. But Kyoko haven't give him any answer yet. Apparently Tokisaka and Yukari was there since the start. Tokisaka laughs so hard to the pitiful Uozumi. Shuugo and Kazuna also come, at this point their baby still haven't born yet. Touko and Stella comes. Touko finally knows her mother from Stella, and decided to work in the art museum, becomes Stella's junior. Touko also said she wanted to go to Italia. She wanted to go by herself, and teased Tokisaka that are he wanted to go together. Kyoko ask touko that "It's gonna be hard to be together with Tokisaka". Touko answer that "That's no problem, since both of us already becomes an existence that can't be separated anymore". Apparently Tokisaka didn't hear that, and touko sulked "Mou, shiranai!".
Part 2 end : Final ending theme "Kiseki / Miracle" by Kuchiki Touko and Mizuhara Touko.
Part 3 : Extra disc.
- Some stupid short drama about Tokisaka being a teacher.
- Full theme of Puzzle from Shimotsuki Haruka.
- Full theme of Nagareta Ito from Shimotsuki Haruka.
- Kuchiki Touko's diary. A story from her point of view from the first time she meets with Tokisaka until the end of the story.
- The content of Sheoru no Kara - 1st part by Tojiko.
- The content of Sheoru no Kara - 2nd part by Mizuhara Touko.
- Free Talk Corner by Kuchiki Touko, Mizuhara Touko and Yosomiya Tojiko #1. (this was the beginning of the part that the most hilarious).
- Free Talk Corner by Kuchiki Touko, Mizuhara Touko and Yosomiya Tojiko #2.
- Free Talk Corner by Kuchiki Touko, Mizuhara Touko and Yosomiya Tojiko #3. (Sugina Miki comes a a guest, but the one whos talking is Aji Sanma).
- Free Talk Corner by Kuchiki Touko, Mizuhara Touko and Yosomiya Tojiko #4. The history of the place where Kara no Shoujo takes place.
- Free Talk Corner by Kuchiki Touko, Mizuhara Touko and Yosomiya Tojiko #5. Touko and Touko gonna sing together in the next track, Tojiko jealous why she didn't have the character song, and kuchiki touko said "Because we're the heroines!" =)) =))
- Song by Mizuhara Touko and Kuchiki Touko : Kiseki.
- Free Talk Corner by Kuchiki Touko, Mizuhara Touko and Yosomiya Tojiko #6. Goodbye line from each of the girl. All of them almost cried in the end. "jaaa neeeeeeee".
- Pazzle off vocal version.
- Nagareta Ito off vocal version.
So, have you noticed the different of the ending from the drama cd and the original game? It's completely different. Totally. However, this was a good start to know that such a-what-if story like this exist, then the sequel will be at least more happier or sadder? Dunno thou :)
But it was nice to see such a good ending ;___;
Someone asking me to make a translation of this drama cd, unfortunately, what I can is only giving you some synopsis of the content of each track. Without further ado, enjoy below :
~ synopsis for drama cd tokubetsu hen : ruri no yume ~
- Touko's monologue about how she loves drawing, the feeling when she's draw in the first time in her childhood, and now she's in Italia to search for the path that her mother choose. Also, she's already 2 years separated from Tokisaka.
"I like drawing. Not thinking anything except the line that I draw in the canvas".
- Opening song by Kuchiki Touko : Tooku Naru.
- Martini-sensei, the art teacher that teach Touko and the one whos gives place for Touko to live in. He tells Touko that a letter has come from Japan, by Tokisaka. Continued by Touko's monologue again for explaining the neighborhood and the surrounding of Martini-sensei's place. Martini-sensei ask Touko to become his model, of course not nude model :x He also ask Touko to bring a gift to his friend. Then Touko walks around in Italia. Unfortunately, a motorcycle come and makes the letter from Tokisaka flies from Touko's hand. The motorcycle rider stops and help her take the letter.
- Touko's monologue again, explaining a little bit about the past. She said that she's charmed by Tokisaka. She also said that she's loves him, but unable to answer, because she's a coward. After the monologue ends, Touko was called by Martini-sensei to move into the next steps, to mend an art made by the painter from the time where Michaelangelo still alives. Touko gladly said "Yes!". But when she's gonna start, she didn't know from where she should start. Martini-sensei gives her an advice, about Touko that still didn't have the resolute to paint, and ask her to take her time to find the resolute for it.
- Insert song by Kuchiki Touko : Dareka no Sekai wo.
- Touko's monologue. Touko still didn't understand what was that lacks in her. She always stare the painting that she needs to mend, but still, she didn't have the resolute to paint. At this point she locks herself in her room to think and find it. Allesandra, another student by Martini-sensei came and ask Touko how is it. Touko was afraid to mend it, and ask her an advice how to overcome this fear. Allesandra answering by Touko needs to look for more painting in outside of this house.
- Touko start by walking outside in the road of Italia. Looking around and around, but still didn't find anything. Until she meets with the motorcycle rider from before. He introduced himself as Jean. Both of them talking together, and Touko notice that he was also painting something. Jean ask Touko to become his model since in the first time he meets her, Touko was really pretty. Touko was wondering are Italian people really honest like this? :)) Finally Touko answer with Yes, and Jean was totally happy.
- Touko's monologue. She didn't know why she decided to become his model. Maybe it was because of her mother, that also destinied to become a model, and trapped in it. She also think if she's gonna become trapped in it too. Jeans finally appears and ask Touko to sit in that place. Touko once again wonders why Italian people really honest to talk his feeling out loud. He once called Jovan, but likes to be called Jean. Touko wonders maybe she and he was the same, the one who didn't know who he/she really is, since their parents was mixed. Touko was a little bit down when talking about that, but Jean comfort her by there's must be something or someone that really important to you, and pointing at the letter from the last time they met. "Is it your boyfriend?" Touko said "We didn't have that sort of relationship", but Jean takes a step forward to ask "Then, how about I become your boyfriend?". Touko confused. Jean's laugh and said that he was joking. Touko ask why did that sentence come out? Jean answer by because Touko was looking like she's trapped in a shell, that's why it needs a little bit light from outside.
- "There's no need to force yourself to change.", that was Jean said before to her. Touko was convinced that to become herself is not really bad either. Back to the house, Allesandra ask Touko how is it. Touko wonders is this painting really needs to be mends. Allesandra said, "Because it's not it needs to be fixed, but 'why did' it needs to be fixed."
- Jean was painting Touko again. They both chatting about the right or wrong about painting. "Because I want it, I draw.", what Jean said about it. Why did he want to draw this art, because he want someone to see it. Touko ask who. Jean was smiling and said, "Of course it's you." Jean also gives an advice and courage to Touko to not afraid of mending. Finally, he almost finished it. Just a little bit more, but decided to give it.
Touko was shocked, and said "Is this me?". Jean said, "Because you always looks so down, but the truth is, your smile is so pretty." Touko was saying, "Am I really like this when smiling?" and she started to cries. "Please have a little bit confidence in yourself, because you really have such a beautiful smile". Jean gives the picture to her and says "Adie'u.".
- Touko runs to Martini-sensei, and finally have the courage to mend the paint requested by him. Touko's monologue again, about the courage that shows up after seeing the paint made by Jean. Martini-sensei also always stand behind her to support her. At times, Touko really made a good progress when mending it. Times later, Allesandra gives Touko another letter from Japan. Touko shocked that the previous letter hasn't been read. Allesandra was teased her that Touko's boyfriend whos sent the letter is so pitiful. But Touko once again not gonna said that he was her boyfriend, just a person that's important to her, and Touko said after this painting was done, she will replied. Later, she can't find the trace of Jean everywhere. She finally knows that the word "Adie'u" meaning was "An eternal parting.", but Touko believes someday she will met him again. The painting from Jean was gives a lot of courgae to her. In the end, after this mend was done, Touko promises to back to Tokyo, and finally said this word that she unable to said 2 years ago, "I love you, Tokisaka-san. Can you let me to be your bride?"
- Ending song by Kuchiki Touko : Aoi Tori
- Free Talk from everyone that involves in this drama cd.
- Aji Sanma's special message.
Yes, this is the true epilogue of Kara no Shoujo for someone whos trying to find salvation in Kara no Shoujo. This end was derived from the 3rd Drama CD where Touko is actually alives, without any injuries due to truck accident, and she didn't disappear after that. She remains in that place with Tokisaka and the others :)
This limited drama cd bundle was packaged with a 150 page artbook and mini soundtrack in Comicket 77. In case someone wanted to buy, it has been overpriced by some people :(
From the original that cost 5000 yen, now it becomes 12000++ yen, even someone already make a 22k yen price tag on the net. It's crazy, yea.
Synopsis for Drama CD 3 - Sheoru no Kara - will be written next to this post.
Jumat, 03 Juli 2009
Is that human movement? xD It's so hard to accomplish, at first. But in the 3rd play, meh.. I got Great xD
Too bad, I can't post the screnshot here xD. Just look at the video if you want to know what it's like. Will be waiting for other people's edit game to play xD
Rabu, 01 Juli 2009
Newest game from SEGA for Sony Playstation Portable (PSP). SEGA use Hatsune Miku, as it's object for this game. Hatsune Miku was known as a net idol, from Vocaloid, voice synthetizer software by Yamaha Corp. The original voice for Hatsune Miku comes from seiyuu, Fujita Saki.
I still don't know about Adhoc Menu from the picture above. I think it was used for net play, but it seems I still didn't understand how to do it.
Project Diva was a game similiar to Beats, where we just push x, o, triangle and square in order to win. But, in here, we also can see Hatsune Miku dancing while she singing her song.
After choosing New Game/Load Game, there will be more menu that you can choose :
フリープレイ : Free Play
This is the place to play. You can unlock all of the hidden files in here, and you need to win it of course. There is 39 song you can choose. Some of it won't be available except you win or completes certain condition.
You can gain access to Hard when you complete the song with "Great". There are 5 status that you can get, they are "Missxtake", "Cheap", "Standard", "Great" and "Perfect".
Before you enter the song, you will be given this windows. This is your achievement in that song.
HARD ****** : Difficulty. More star means more difficult.
ハイスコア : High Score.
MAXコンボ : Max Combo.
クリア : How much time you clear the song.
From every song, there will be a Chance Time in a short time. Chance Time is the time when bonus point, from +100 to +5000 at max, will be added to you when your combo continue. If you reach +5000, you will gain another +5000 instead for the rest of Chance Time. This is the time for increasing your High Score in order to get "Great" for that song. If you make it to "Great", some hidden files will be unlocked, they are Hard Difficulty, Item/Room/Background Music, PV and sometimes, Module.
モジュールコンバート : Module Convert
This is the place to change Module, or you can also said, your Miku's appearance. There is 53 module, including your default Hatsune Miku. There's also Hatsune Miku's sister and brother, also from the Vocaloid by Yamaha Corp. They are Kagamine Rin and Len, Megurine Luka, Yowane Haku, Meiko, Kaito and Akita Neru. You can check the requirement to open the module, after you get certain condition, such as the requirement song already available, or already completed the prequisite song.
The requirement is listed in this format :
NORMAL/STANDARD : You need to finish the song with this status.
NORMAL/GREAT : same as above.
HARD/STANDARD : same as above.
HARD/GREAT : same as above.
クリア 5 : You need to clear the song 5 times.
MAX コンボ 110 : You need to do 110 combo in that song.
ハイスコア 230000 : You need to score 230000 in that song.
ps : The number above are just an example.
ミクルーム : Miku Room
Just like it's name. This is the room for your Miku. She will be random doing something, like yawning, reading, watching, dazing, etc. You can edit this room with square, and while in that mode, you can change to another window with R and L.
To change the type of Miku's Room.
To change accessory for the room. You can choose 3 item.
To change accessory on the wall.
To change accessory on the floor.
If you feel like listening to song, you can do triangle. There is 39 song from the Free Play available after you complete all of them, and there's also 14 bonus song for you. Also unlocked if you finish all of the song.
You can use analog to change your view, and up/down pad for zoom in/zoom out.
While at idle, you can do R to capture screen shot.
X for leaving the room.
リズムゲームエディット : Rhytim Game Edit
If you bored with Free Play, you can make your own game, and yes, it's not that easy to make. You need to setup the camera's movement, buttons and from where it will show up, Miku's movement, expression, mouth movement, and the background for that game.
From above :
- Create new
- Play the game from the saved file.
- Edit the game from the saved file.
- Automatically create game for you. <-- not recommended.
How to make the game : In this step, you can press square to preview your option.
1st, Choose the song.
Choose your character.
Choose your sound effect for your button if you press it. Use R/L to change to Continue button in the down-right. The next part, I still don't understand what it means, but you can choose 1 from 2 option, 1 is "Use" and 2 is "Don't Use". If you choose Use, you can change the target place for the button. Believe me, I still don't know what is this for. Whatever it is, continue, and you can change the stage for your game. You can choose more that 1, so choose to your hearts content. But remember, each stage has point to use, and you can see your remaining point in the upper-right.
Choose your movement. Again, this movement also cost your point, choose movement that you will use.
After finished, you will be in this window.
リズム : Rhythim
You can choose the button that you will use, or the combination in your game.
ターゲット : Target
To change the place and direction the button to show up.
ステージ : Stage
Stage mode almost similiar to Adobe Premier/After Effect. If you can use it, I think you can make great game. Basically, this windows is to make your character to move/sing/other action in certain time. From the beginning doing nothing, and the next second, your character will laugh, and crying afterwards. As simple as that, but practically, it's hard as hell.
1. Model : The setting for transition, for example, you can make your character appear or disappear from the game.
2. Expression : The setting for expression.
3. Motion : Movement setting.
Please remember to choose your movement from the previous step. If not, you won't be able to choose anything here.
4. Background : Background setting.
5. Camera : Camera setting.
Don't forget to save after finished. You can also press Start to move to previous step.
セープ : Save. There is no auto-save in Project Diva, so please remember to save your works, if somewhat something happen. Like blackout for example...
オプション : Option. To configure the sound effect and bgm in the game.
ビシュアルライブラリ : Visual Gallery.
The collected picture from many artist who contributed to their works for Project Diva.
You can collect all of that from loading. The picture will be randomly generated everytime you in loading. There is more that 200 pics available.
タイトルに戻る : Back to Title Menu.
My Point is 10/10. Unbelievably nice game to play. SEGA did a good work to choose from thousands of Hatsune Miku's song. A lot of modul also makes the game looks interesting, and not boring. Because with different module, even we play the same song, it's feel different.
And the most nice thing is, to make your own game. We can see that Vocaloid have been upgraded, not only voice syntethizer, but also Dancing Maker. Thanks to SEGA for releasing this great game! Anyway, 1 request to all of the player.
DID SOMEONE ACTUALLY MAKE THEIR OWN GAME?? GIVE ME PLZZ!! IT'S REALLY HARD FOR ME TO MAKE 1!!!!